vShare for iOS 9-9.3/10/9.3.2/9.2/9.2.1 or iOS 9.2/9.1/9.4/9 Without Jailbreak: Vshare is a very popular app that helps the mobile user to download best apps and games on your device. Both, the android user or an iOS user can download this app and enjoy the benefits.
Further, today we will be discussing on the steps that will help you in getting it installed on your mobile for iOS 9.3/9.2/9.2.1 or iOS 9.1/9/9.3.2 versions. This app can be installed without jailbreak and the steps to achieve so are written in this article, you just need to follow them.
Just by following this very simple process, you can install the vShare app on your device. Moreover, if the device which you are using is not jailbroken then you might face minimal errors after completing the installation process. Now, this error can be fixed by following the steps that are given below here and that’s our main motive that will be achieved with the completion of this article.
Download vShare for iOS 9.3/9.3.2/9.2.1/9.2/10/9.1 Without Jailbreak on iPhone, iPad/iPod Touch
The guiding steps to install the vShare app on an iOS 9 or above device without jailbreak. The following post will show how the errors can be fixed that are encountered in the installation procedure in unjailbroken devices such as how to fix the error of untrusted enterprise developer while installing the vShare app, the error of not able to download the app etc.
these steps can also be followed on devices such as iPhone 6, iPhone 6S+ and iPhone 6S, iPhone 5, 5S, iPad Mini 2/3/4, iPad Air 2/3/4, iPod Touch 4th Generation, 5th Generation.
It must be noted that the steps have already been followed on an iPad but will only work on devices with iOS 9 or above. Let’s dig in working steps of Download vShare for iOS 9.3/9.3.1/9.2.1/9.2 or iOS 9.1/9 or upcoming iOS 10/9.4 Versions Without Jailbreak
Disclaimer : We never encourage any methods which cause damages to your device. And this CydiaTech Blog is not affiliated any Apple Website or Apple Company.
Installation Steps of vShare for iOS 9.3/9.2.1/9.2/10 or iOS 9.1/9 Without Jailbreak
The steps are as follows-
- Click on the app named as “Safari”.
- Now, type vshare.com in the address bar and enter the website on your device with iOS 9 or above.
- Post opening of the website, click on the left side tab which is marked as “Download (Unjailbroken)” or tap on the download button if your device is jailbroken.
- After the downloading is done, a pop-up will appear as “ssl-api.appvv.com would like to install vShare” after which you need to tap on “Install”.
- After hitting the install button, click on the home button and slide on to the last page and then wait until the installation is completed.
- Now, when you open the vShare app on your device with iOS 9 or above then you will be see a prompt message as “Untrusted Enterprise Developer – “”iPhone Distribution (…)” has not been trusted on this iPhone. Until this developer has been trusted their enterprise app will not be available for use.” Hit the cancel button as soon as you see it.
- Post cancelling the message, click on the home button, then go to the “Settings” option then to the “General” and the finally tap on the “Profile s” option. Here you need to find that profile that was mentioned on the message that you saw earlier, i.e., in the above step. After the selection is done, click on the “Trust” tab for two times in a row.
- Finally, go back so as to open the vShare app again. Such a change from an untrusted to a trusted one will surely open your vShare app without crash.
Error Fix : “Unable to Download App: “vShare” could not be installed at this time” on iOS 9.3-9.2/10/9.2.1/9.1/9
- If a message as “Unable to Download App: “vShare” could not be installed at this time” appears on the screen then you need to tap on done and wait. The wait may occur due to huge traffic on the server; therefore, it is advised that you try the same at the time of low hours. It must be duly noted that if it does not works the first then don’t press the “Retry” button anymore, uninstall the app and start again from the step one.
- If you get a message as “Error Failed to contact the origin” then you need to follow the above step again on vshare.com.
In this tutorial we took few upcoming versions too like iOS 10 or iOS 9.4/9.5/9.3.3. We expecting these steps are almost same as older versions. If there any changes in upcoming version then we will update this article so please do visit again.
Have fixed the above error ?. Or if you any queries on this vShare App for iOS 9.3/9.3.2/9.2.1 or iOS 10/9.1/9.2 Without Jailbreak procedure shoot me in the comment’s. 🙂