How to Make a Second Brawl Stars Account on iOS/Android : Almost all the Clash of Clans and Clash Royale fans know that Super Cell has come up with another game for iOS titled ‘Brawl Stars‘. The game hasn’t been launched for Android yet. The game is absolutely free to download and there is no need to even jailbreak your iOS device for it. Keeping the popularity of Clash of Clans and Clash Royale in mind Brawl Stars too definitely going to go viral over the gaming market soon. Just like Clash of Clans there may a need arise of creating a second account for Brawl Stars over the same iOS device. This post is dedicated to this only.
Brawl Stars is a multi player game in which after rounding up your few friends you can have a slug fest. It is a combat game in which you can punch and shoot your opponent and even blow up properties. There are dozens of rowdy characters from which you can choose your player also known as ‘Brawler.’ Every Brawler has its unique set of capabilities and even one signature move.
Two Brawl Stars Accounts in One iOS/Android Devices| Features
For this game there is no such specific reason to restart as there are no elements in the game that requires a restart. However some people got bored of having too many brawlers and wanted to start over. Others want to get better luck with opening their brawl boxes.
Before moving ahead to the actual topic let us make our new readers aware about the exclusive features of Brawl Stars Game:
- This game is absolutely free to download and play. There are certain in-app purchases which can be purchased using real money. However if u wish not to see them you can always turn them off in settings.
- The game requires you to be 13 years or older to play it.
- You can either play solo or join a band and win battles together to climb in the local and regional leader board.
- Also you can form your own band with your friends and battle ahead together in this fast-paced multiplayer game.
- New Brawlers can be unlocked; each with a signature attack and a special ability.
- New skins for Brawlers can be unlocked.
Also Do Check Out: Brawl Stars for iOS | Download Brawl Stars iPhone/iPad for All Countries.
Two Brawl Stars Accounts iOS(iPhone/iPad) | Dual Brawl Stars Accounts
Following are the steps to get a second account for Brawl Stars on a single or same iOS device (iPhone/iPad) :
- First, open the App Store app on your iPhone or iPad and log out of your current Apple ID. Then, open Settings > Game Center > Tap on your Apple ID account and select Sign Out.
- This will ensure that you are completely logged out of your Brawl Stars account.
- Now you need to delete Brawl Stars if it is already installed on your iOS device. Thereafter create a new Apple ID and make sure you select Canada as your country since this game is only available on the Canadian’s App Store as of now.
- Search for Brawl Stars in the App Store once you have logged in to your new Apple ID.
- Download the game from the App Store.
- Once the game is downloaded then go to Game Center and log in to it with your new Apple ID.
- Now go to your home screen and launch the game. Once you have launched the game it will automatically detect that you are using a new Game Center Id and old game data will be deleted/reset.
- So this means now you are clear to start all over again in the game.
- Following this procedure you will be able to make a second Brawl Stars account or as many as you want. However, passwords should be noted down since Apple can quickly lock your account(s) if there are too many failed login attempts.
So folks that was the procedure to create a second account for Brawl Stars on a single or same iOS device (iPhone/iPad).
Enjoy amazing sound effects of Brawl Stars with Sony Cube Bluetooth Speaker. Buy it here.
If you want to know more about Brawl Stars then go through the following posts:
- Download vShare for iOS 11.1/11 & iOS 10+ iPhone/iPad No Jailbreak.
- Brawl Stars Hack for Unlimited Gems & Coins & Mod Hack Cheats.
Any questions or queries?? Put it down in the form of comments below and we will get you your answer.