Cydia Impactor: Sideload iOS Apps on Windows/MAC Without Xcode & Without Jailbreak: We can side-load an iOS App in our iPhone/iPad using Xcode; but that limits this to a MAC Computer. Now in this post we are going to discuss a great tool ‘Cydia Impactor’ which eliminates the requirement of Xcode for the side-loading process.
So read more to get to know about the process to Sideload iOS(iPhone/iPad) Apps on Windows/MAC Computer Without Xcode With Cydia Impactor No Jailbreak Required. Also read: Download Tweakbox For iOS 10.1.1/10.2/10.1/10/9+(iPhone/iPad). The best thing about this process is that it can be performed using either of Windows or MAC Computer and also no jailbreak is require for this amazing procedure.
The tool ‘Cydia Impactor’ is still in beginning stages of post development part so in case you get any issues while using this tool do report.
Sideload iOS Apps on Windows/MAC[iPhone/iPad] Without Xcode | Steps to Use Cydia Impactor
Not delaying any further following is the process to Sideload iOS Apps on Windows/MAC Computer Without Xcode With Cydia Impactor No Jailbreak Required.
Before moving forward into our main topic you may also likes to check this article which is updated from iOS 9, 9.1, 9.2, 9.2.1, 9.3, 9.3.1, 9.3.2, 9.3.3, 9.3.4, 9.3.5 to iOS 10.2, 10.1, 10.1.1, iOS 10.0.3/10.0.2 versions of iPhone/iPad and many more devices here is the tutorial to check out. have look on this Download GBA4iOS for iOS 10.2/10.3/10.1/10/9+ iPhone/iPad to get lot apps and emulators.
- First of all make sure that you have the latest iTunes software installed on your Windows/MAC PC/Computer.
- Now download ‘Cydia Impactor’ tool from the following link: [http://www.cydiaimpactor.com/]
- Make sure that you choose the correct OS while downloading Cydia Impactor.
- Extract the contents of the package and save them somewhere on your machine.
- Now you require a .ipa file of the application that you want to install on your iPhone/iPad through Cydia Impactor. Kindly be aware that DEB files don’t work with Cydia Impactor.
- Next step is to connect your iPhone/iPad to your Windows/MAC PC.
- Now go to the files which you extracted from the package in fourth step and run the Cydia Impactor executable file.
- Thereafter once Cydia Impactor is active then select your iDevice from the drop down menu of the window of Cydia Impactor.
- Now drag and drop the .ipa file into Cydia Impactor window.
- You will be asked now login credentials of an Apple Developer id. Free or paid both will work. You can make Apple Developer id from the following link: [https://developer.apple.com/] and clicking on ‘Account’ option in the webpage that loads up.
- Now after entering the details click on OK.
- Kindly note that sign in with free developer account will cause the app’s certificate to expire in 7 days. So after 7 days of this profile you will be requiring to repeat the above process. However paid Apple Developer account causes the certificate to remain valid for a year.
- When you receive a dialogue warning advising that any existing Apple Developer certificate will be revoked and replaced, select OK to continue.
- Now Cydia Impactor will get the relevant certificate from Apple’s Developer Portal. It may take some time. Be patient.
- Once the application has been side-loaded you will see the icon of the app on your home screen. Do trust the profile of the app by going to Settings -> General -> Profiles before launching it.
How to Sideload iOS Apps for iPhone/iPad with Windows/MAC Computer | Sideload iOS Apps No Xcode & No Jailbreak
So folks that was all regarding the process to Sideload iOS Apps on Windows/MAC Without Xcode With Cydia Impactor No Jailbreak Required.
Also check the following interesting posts:
- Multiple Social Media Accounts/Clone Apps Cydia Tweak for iOS.
- Download Happy Chick Emulator for iOS 10.1/10.2/10+(iPhone/iPad).
In case you get any issues or have any queries regarding the process feel free to comment and we will get back to you with required answers on priority basis.