Through a Smartphone, you can do many things including storing important documents, emailing, setting a reminder for next meetings, etc. But we do not ignore the importance of laptop or desktop. Still, we do not find any substitute for laptop or desktop to solve many critical problems.
But the topic of today’s discussion is quite different. Today we will show you how do you use the iOS and Android device to control your Windows or Mac remotely. There is an application name as Remote Mouse which can help you to do that. If you think, it interesting and use this same procedure, you need to follow some simple steps. In this article, we will mention the same.
Remote Mouse thing turns your iPhone, iPad or Apple watch into a wireless user-friendly remote control for your Mac / PC device. Remote mouse latest version is 3.409 and it’s fixed lot of bugs which you faces in earlier versions. And don’t forget to check this fantastic tutorial on “Top Way to Install Two WhatsApp Accounts in One iPhone/iPad & Android Mobiles/Tablets“.
How to Access Windows/Mac System from iOS and Android Devices
In this particular tech guide we will deal with exactly how to access windows(i.e Windows 10/7 or Windows 8/8.1/XP)/Mac and can control remotely from android/iOS(iPhone/iPad) devices.
1. The iPhone users should click here If you want to know the procedure how to control Mac or Windows computer from the iOS device, first you need to install Remote Mouse on your phone. Click one link which supports your device. Do Check Out our last article on 25PP iOS English Version Download for iOS(iPhone/iPad)/Android 2017 Update. Let’s dig into know to more about remote mouse to access windows and mac from android/ios devices.
- If you are an Android platform user, then you need to visit http://bit.ly/1ljGcS1.
- The iPhone users should click http://apple.co/P3JCxF.
- If you want to control your Windows desktop/laptop or Mac from your iPad, then you need to click http://apple.co/1CKCV78.
- Even the developers offer Remote Mouse .Apk file for the users. You can install this application on Mac via any Android emulator and Apk file so that you get the freedom to control your Windows system from Mac.
2. Once you install Remote Mouse on your mobile, now you need to install the same application on your Mac or Windows computer. Following are some links. Pick the correct one according to your operating system.
- Download the Remote Mouse from Apps Store on Mac http://apple.co/2roLyY7.
- If your Mac device supports .dmg file, then you can download it on your system from http://bit.ly/2rD1h2b this link.
- The Windows users run Remote Mouse by downloading it from http://bit.ly/1g0V1at.
- Remote Mouse supports Linux system also. So if you are working on a Linux system, then download this app from http://bit.ly/2r3qHKe this link.
3. Your mobile and your computer are connected to each other. Make sure; this connection should be built up to the same Wi-Fi connection.
4. You can see the icon of this app on your device, and you need to tap on the icon. After opening it, you can will be informed all instruction how you need to use it. You can find a track pad within this app to control mouse. Remote Mouse supports 3D touch, so if your mobile has this facility, then you can move the mouse with your Smartphone. This application packs many useful features and its interface is friendly so that anyone can use it.
Remote Mouse Remotely Control Windows/Mac Systems with iOS/Android: Conclusion
Remote Mouse gives you the freedom to access your Windows computer or Mac device. Connect your mobile to your computer via Wi-Fi connection and move the mouse around. If you find this content helpful, then share it with your network so other people who are looking for same information get help from this article.