Update : Solve iPhone Boot Problems With Tenorshare: RecBoot is not available anymore but you could try Tenorshare ReiBoot . It is free as well. It allows you to enter and exit recovery mode in one click. Moreover, it fix iOS stucks, such as iPhone Apple logo, Apple loop, black screen, etc. Most important one is ReiBoot has both Windows version and Mac one.
Recboot for Windows or Mac to put iPhone to Recovery Mode: We all do many problems when we are using any technology related stuff. We can have a problem while using our smartphone or Computers. Basically these problems can be software related or any kind of bug.
This haunts us when some of our important file gets corrupted due to some error or problem. But there are loads of developers in this technology era that are taking the initiative to make some apps or software’s to get rid of this errors or malware or virus etc.
Download Recboot for Windows/Mac iPhone to Recovery Mode
So today in this article we will talk about one such called Recboot. This software is for providing the ability to remove any problems you are facing in your iOS device or Mac PC.
You know when you updating or upgrading your operating system it is possible that some bugs or error can appear while updating your device. This leads to not properly function of your device. It can be the problem with your home screen or the home button on your smartphones. These kinds of problems might be a little but they are quiet annoying.
So Recboot is made for exactly those kinds of errors. Scroll down for more information about Recboot for Windows(10/7/8/8.1/XP/Vista)/Mac iPhone Recovery Mode.
So in case if you are reading this article you might be facing some errors while using your smart phone or PC. Maybe you just want download this software on your windows and Mac PC. Well you came to the right place and here I will tell you everything you need to know about Recboot app and how you can install it on your windows and Mac PC.
Recboot is basically a software which can send your iPhone, iPad or Mac PC into recovery Mode. So what does this Recovery mode do? Well it will boot your device to detect and remove the error in your system. Recboot also has the ability to detect your device model, firmware version and serial number.
- How to Play Pokemon Games on iOS(iPhone/iPad) Without Jailbreak.
- Check it: How to Use Two WhatsApp Accounts One iPhone Without Jailbreak.
Install RecBoot to Enter/Exit iPhone Recovery Mode
Recboot can be easily download and install on your windows and Mac PC. The method to install Recboot on windows and Mac is very similar.
So here is the guide to download and install Recboot on your windows 10/7/8 or Windows 8.1/XP and Mac PC.
- Open your browser and on the search bar type “recboot for windows” if you want to download Recboot for windows or type “Recboot for Mac OS” if you want to download Recboot on your Mac PC. After typing, now press enter. or Get it from here [Recboot for Windows Version].
- Various sites will show up so you have to select the most authentic site to download Recboot on your windows/Mac PC.
- Click on the website and the page will open up.
- Click on the download button and Recboot will start downloading in no time.
- Recboot will download on your windows/Mac PC in a few minutes.
- That’s it now go to the path where you have download Recboot and start installing it.
⊗Latest Emulator: NewGamePad Emulator for iOS(iPhone/iPad) No Jailbreak.
How to Put iPhone into Recovery Mode using Recboot on windows/Mac PC
- Open the Recboot file and click on the setup file of recboot.
- The installation windows will open up and you have to click on the installation button to start instaalinRecboot.
- Recboot will successfully install on your windows and Mac PC in a few minutes.
So now you have completely installed Recboot on your windows/Mac PC, now I will tell you how to use Recboot.
- GBA4iOS on iOS 9.4/9.4.1 or iOS 9.3/9+ iPhone/iPad 2016.
- vShare Pro[AppiShare] Download for iOS(iPhone/iPad).
Simply connect your iPhones or any other idevice and Recboot will identify it and all you have to do is click on the “Recovery mode” to recover any problems you are facing with your device. Have any doubts on Recboot for Windows/Mac iPhone Recovery Mode just ping me via comments or contact us page.