PPSSPP PlayStation Emulator iOS: Who doesn’t love playing games? Every one of us irrespective of our age likes playing games to refresh our mood. Many of us, indeed most of us especially those using iOS phones miss the games that we played earlier on Nintendo or Play Station or Portable Play Station. Also checkout: Download NBA 2k17 for android devices.
Now to get those Play Station games along with us wherever we go is not possible. But of course, as we all know there is a solution to every problem. Here is the answer to this issue. What about carrying all those Play Station games on our iOS phones? Many of us may have tried this, but were not successful. But below you will read the way you can do so without jailbreaking your iOS phones,
A new emulator is available for iOS phones which help you download most of the PSP games and play them successfully on your phone. Many tech lovers have tested and confirmed that PPSSPP PlayStation Emulator iOS 10.3, 10.2.2, 10.2.1, 10.2, iOS 10.1.1, 10.1, iOS 10.4/10+ supports all iPhone’s, iPads, and iPod’s . Many improvements in this emulator made it improve graphics and support better video. With the latest update, developers added multiple languages, save and load states support feature.
PPSSPP PlayStation Emulator for iOS(iPhone/iPad) | PPSSPP iPA File
Here we will inform you how to install PPSSPP emulator without jailbreaking your iPhone/iPad. However all games will not run since for running all games correctly on your iPhone, you need to download jailbroken version of PPSSPP. Let us discuss how to download PPSSPP emulator for iOS 10.3, 10.2.2, 10.2.1, 10.1.1, 10.2, 10.4, 10.1, 10+ versions without jailbreaking your phone.
Interesting Game of the Year : Pokemon Go for iOS(iPhone/iPad) Latest Update Tips/Tricks.
- First of all download IPA file of PPSSPP. If you cannot find this file, please visit the following link: http://iemulators.com/ipa.
- Now to side load this IPA file on your iOS system, you need to download Cydia Impactor first.
- To download Cydia Impactor, please click the following link : http://www.cydiaimpactor.com/
- Once you downloaded Cydia Impactor, connect your iOS device to laptop or PC.
- With the right click of a mouse, launch Cydia Impactor executable file and a drop down menu will appear.
- Select your iOS device from this menu.
- Minimize it and go to the IPA file downloaded.
- Select the file and drag it to the Cydia Impactor.
- Now the device will ask to enter your Apple developer ID.
- Open a browser and go to developer.apple.com.
- Now click on account option.
- Click on sign up option and create your apple ID for free.
- After feeding all the credentials in the box that appears, IPA file will start installing on your device.
- Let it install. Once it gets installed, do not open the emulator icon that your device screen displays.
- First, open Settings and go to General.
- Open Profiles from the list and trust the image of the emulator.
- That’s it. Now enjoy all PSP games on your iOS phones, iPads, and iPod’s.
Also Do Check Out Multiple Ways to Install Multiple SnapChat Accounts in One iPhone/iPad Without Jailbreak(2017*). In case you are a jailbroken iOS user, please follow the following instructions:
PPSSPP PlayStation Emulator iOS 10.3, 10.2.2, 10.2.1, 10.2, iOS 10.1.1/10.1/10.4/10+ Jailbroken iPhone/iPad
- First of all, install Cydia Impactor on your iOS device and then install PPSSPP emulator on your device.
- Go to Sources, edit and then add. Enter : http://cydia.ppsspp.org/.
- Now click on Add Sources and wait till Cydia refreshes.
- Choose PPSSPP package and click on Install and then click on Confirm option.
Installing without *Cydia Impactor | PPSSPP PlayStation Emulator iOS 10.3, 10.2.2, 10.2.1, 10.1.1, 10.2, iOS 10.4, 10.1/10+
- Open Safari on your device.
- Open this link. iemulators.com
- Navigate to the apps tab.
- Search PPSSPP from the following emulators.
- Click on PPSSPP and then click on install button.
- Tap on Confirm and then again click on Install option.
- Go to setting and then general and then Date and Time.
- Turn off, set automatically option and change the time to one or more days back.
- Press the home button and now launch PPSSPP app.
- Again press the home button.
- Open settings, general and then go to date and time and turn on automatic button. Your date and time will set automatically.
If you have any doubts about this complete three ways of installing PPSSPP PlayStation Emulator on iOS that too on after iOS 10+ versions like iOS 10.3, 10.2.2, 10.2.1, 10.2, iOS 10.1, 10.1.1, iOS 10.4, iOS 11 etc etc coming versions also included, do ping us in comments.