Pokemon Games for iPhone Without Jailbreak: Pokemon got released on Nintendo in 1996 and since then it’s running as a hot favourite in the list of video games. But as of now Pokemon is only available on Nintendo Game Boy and 3DS platforms and Android and iOS users may have to wait till the end of this year to get an official Pokémon release.
Various versions of Pokémon are here like Pokémon Red, Pokémon Sapphire, Pokémon Fire, Pokémon X, Pokémon Y etc. For the iOS users who are impatient to play Pokémon on their iOS device this guide will tell them as to how to download and play Pokémon on iPhone 6, 6S, 5, 5S, and iPhone 5C running on iOS 9, 9.1, 9.2, 9.2.1, iOS 9.3, 9.3.1, 9.3.2 and iOS 9.4 without jailbreak.
Upcoming Pokémon release for smartphones is Pokémon Go which is set to release on iOS and Android is an Augmented Reality Game which means that player gets to wear a band which will sync with the game on the smartphone and the band’s LED will blink along with vibrations if a Pokémon is nearby. The game will allow the players to capture, train, trade Pokémon against real players in real world.
Play Pokemon for iPhone Without Jailbreak, Pokemon Games
Those who want to play Pokémon on their iOS device can still do that and that too without jailbreak. Playing Pokemon will require downloading and installation of an emulator GBA4iOS which enables iPhone users to play Nintendo Game Boy games on their iPhone directly.
To play pokemon on iPhone without jailbreak you must follow this article carefully. If you miss any interesting last articles then here again we listed go on for vShare for iPhone/iPad 2016 App Download. If you feel bored of vShare then still you can get AppiShare which Pro version of vShare. Download vShare Pro(AppiShare) on iPad/iPhone iOS 9.4/9.3 or iOS 9.2.1/9.3.1/9.3.2 +. Ok, Here we go actual procedure to get pokemon for iPhone working steps.
Install Pokemon on iPhone No Jailbreak, Install Pokemon Games
Following are the steps to download and play Pokémon on iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S Plus, 6S, 5, 5S, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 8(Upcoming) and iPhone 5C running on iOS 9, 9.1, iOS 9.2/9.2.1, iOS 9.3, 9.3.1, 9.3.2, iOS 9.3.3/iOS 10 and iOS 9.4 without jailbreak:-
- First we need to download GBA4iOS emulator and for its successful installation we need to change the date and time of our iPhone and keep it at least one month or couple of months back.
- Now we need to download and install GBA4iOS emulator app from here.
- We can play classic versions of Pokémon on iPhone using GBA4iOS emulator. For playing Nintendo DS Versions another emulator is there called NDS4iOS emulator which can be downloaded from this.
- After successful installation of the emulator we will be able to see the icon of the installed emulator on our home screen.
- Now all we need is to tap on the icon and open GBA4iOS emulator.
- That’s it. Now using this we can download ROM files of the desired game and play it on our iPhone without any hassle.
Play Pokémon for iOS 9.4/9.3.2/9.3.3 or iOS 9.3.1/9.2.1/9.3 or iOS 9.2+ iPhone Without JailBreak
So that was all to enable iPhone users to download and play Pokémon on iPhone 6, 6S, 5, 5S, and iPhone 5C running on iOS 9, 9.1, 9.2, iOS 9.2.1, iOS 9.3, 9.3.1, 9.3.2/9.3.3 and iOS 9.4/iOS 10 without jailbreak.
- MovieBox for iOS 9.4 or iOS 10/9.3.3/9.2.1 or iOS 9.2/9 + iPhone/iPad.
- AppAddict for iOS 9.4/iOS 10 or iOS 9.3.3/9.3.2/9.3.1/9.3+ iPad/iPhone.
Now get set and enjoy your favourite Pokémon games directly on your iPhone and very soon Pokémon Go will be released on smartphones running on Android and iOS and since it is an Augmented Reality Game it will take the experience of playing Pokemon to a whole new level of excitement and thrill. That’s all about pokemon for iPhone without jailbreak.