It is well known to all that Kodi is that particular app that can only be installed on jailbroken devices but wouldn’t it be best if I say that it can also be installed on jailbroken devices. Have you got today our topic Download Kodi XBMC on Apple TV 4, iPad/iPhone on iOS 10.3, 10.2.2, 10.2.1, iOS 10.1.1, 10.1, iOS 10.4/10+ Without Jailbreak.Moreover, as a matter of fact the same has been done by us on Apple TV 4, iPad and iPhone on iOS(iPhone/iPad) without Jailbreak. But more importantly, the same can be done by keeping a bit of the patience in a matter of minutes.
Kodi XBMC on Apple TV 4, iPad and iPhone on iOS(iPad/iPhone) Without Jailbreak can be used for streaming live local channels via an HDHomeRun box. Let’s also give a try on best way to install ShowBox App Download for Smart TV 2017 trick. Kodi latest released version krypton is simply awesome release than ever.
Also Do check our previous blog post : Pokemon Duel Apk Download for Android/iOS(iPhone/iPad) Latest Release.
Kodi(XBMC) on Apple TV 4, iPad/iPhone on iOS 10.3/10.2.2 or iOS 10.2.1/10.2 or iOS 10.1/10+
Further, it can also be to stream video from an external drive that is hooked with an AirPort extreme. Thank Xcode 7 that this app is no more limited to the jailbroken devices.
Let’s begin our peculiar guide or perfect working steps of installation of Kodi on iOS 9.3, 9.2.1, 9.2/9.1/10 Without Jailbreak on iPhone, iPad & Apple TV 4. Just scroll down to explore more things.
- Online Movies Free : MovieBox for iOS 10.3/10.2.2 or iOS 10.4/10+ iPhone/iPod Touch.
- Other Alternative : PopCorn Time for iOS 9.4/9.3/9.2/9.1/10( iPad 2/3, Air 2/3/4).
Install Kodi XBMC on Apple TV 4, iPad/iPhone on iOS 10.3, 10.2.2, 10.2.1, 10.2 or iOS 10.1/10.4/10+ without Jailbreak
- The first step that must be taken into consideration is that you need to download the Kodi.deb(http://mirrors.kodi.tv/apt/ios/deb/) file and iOS App Signer(http://dantheman827.github.io/ios-app-signer/).
- Both the app must be saved on your desktop and it must be made sure that Xcode 7 is installed.
- Post installing all three, you need to connect your device to your Mac, launch Xcode and the create a new app so as to give it a new and unique name such as “Kodi” and then find an identifier.
- From the Team drop-down box, you need to select your current team or you can also login with your apple ID. Further, if you see a button that says fix, just click on it so as to sort out any kind of provisioning profile issues.
- Now, minimize Xcode and further launch iOS App Signer.
- Now surf and double click on the Kodi.deb file that was downloaded by you earlier.
- Selecting the Signing Certificate & Provisioning Profile will commence your start-up the process and then you need to click on start tab. It must be made sure that the Kodi.ipa file must be saved on your desktop.
- Open Xcode and then click on the window menu bar so as to select the device.
- Post selecting your device from the list of devices, click on the + sign and grab the Kodi.ipa file by selecting it.
- This will build the Kodi application which will be further deployed on your device.
Once the Kodi XBMC is deployed on your Apple TV 4, iPad and iPhone on iOS 10.3, 10.2.2, iOS 10.4, iOS 10.2/10.1/10+ without Jailbreak, unplug the device. Post unplugging the device, start using the app. It must be noted that no jailbreaking is required to while following these steps.
- Also Read : GBA4iOS on iOS 10.3/10.2 or iOS 10.1/10+( iPod Touch 5th/4th Generation).
- Also Check : vShare for iOS 9.3.2/9.3/9.2.1/9.2/10 Working App(iPhone 6/6s/6s Plus).
As per the expectations, we will update the steps that will be required to install the kodi XBMC app on higher end iOS devices( Like iOS 10.3, 10.2, 10.2.2, iOS 10.1.1, 10.1, iOS 10.4/10+ etc ). Keep visiting us more frequently for such updates. Moreover, if you have any doubt regarding any step, just leave a comment here in the comment box and the same will be resolved by us in no time. 🙂