Requirements to Jailbreak iOS 10/10.1.1 Using Mach_Portal + Yalu
This jailbreak thing is mainly working for iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus which are operating on iOS 10.1.1 or iOS 10.1. And also iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus which are using iOS 10.0.1, iOS 10.0.2, iOS 10.0.3, iOS 10.1.1 and iPad Pro which are running on iOS 10.0.1, 10.0.2, iOS 10.0.3 and iOS 10.1.1.
Must check this article before going ahead that is best way to Fix* GBA4iOS Could Not be Installed at This Time Issue which is irritating problem for the last whole 2016 year. Now it’s fixed and grand welcome to new 2017 year GBA4iOS users. Let’s grab these requirements to Jailbreak iOS 10.1.1/10 with Mach_Portal +Yalu by Cydia Impactor.
- The iPhone/iPad that you wish to get jailbreak should be supportive and compatible.
- The IPA file of Yalu iOS jailbreak by Luca Todesco. Download it here : https://yalu.qwertyoruiop.com/
- Cydia Impactor file, you can download it from cydiaimpactor.com or download it from here.
- An Apple ID and a computer running on Windows or Mac.
Steps to Jailbreak iOS 10/10.1.1 devices using Mach_Portal+Yalu and by Cydia Impactor
These are simple and efficient steps to jailbreak iOS 10.1.1 and iOS 10.1 devices with this latest Mach_Portal+Yalu and by using Cydia Impactor.
- First of all connect your iPhone or iPad to the PC/Laptop via a USB cable.
- Don’t forget to take a backup of your personal data and files using iTunes. If anything goes wrong while doing the Jailbreak process, you will be able to restore it.
- Now navigate to the Settings page and Disable Passcode/Touch ID from it.
- Once you have done that, Go to Settings >> iCloud >> Find my iPhone and disable Find my iPhone option. [Thanks: Redmondpie]
- Now open up the Cydia Impactor which we downloaded in the first phase.
- Drag the Yalu IPA file and drop it on Cydia Impactor.
- A prompt window will be opened up in the mean time and enter your Apple ID in it.
- Once you have done that, just wait for few minutes till the cydia impactor installs the Jailbreak application on to your device.
- When it gets completed, plug out your device from the PC and go to Settings >> General >> Profile >> Device Management then select the downloaded jailbreak app profile and click “Trust” option.
- Once you have done that, Open Mach_Portal from the screen and wait for few seconds. A white screen will blink and then Cydia will show up in the screen.
[If you aren’t able to find the Cydia icon, just restart your device and it will be there in the Home screen].
Note : This is semi untethered jailbreak that mean you have to manually put it in jailbreak for every reboot of your device. For that you have to repeat just 10th step and get jailbreak stage.
If you used free Apple ID to do this whole process your jailbreak obviously will expire after 7 days of free trail. Once it’s expires repeat the same process from step 5 again and one more thing is you don’t loose any data or tweaks by doing this procedure again.
Check Out These interesting tutorials :
- Download TweakBox for iOS 10.1.1/10.1 or iOS 10.2/10.3/10+ iPhone/iPad.
- Best Way to Bypass Jailbreak Detection in Super Mario Run Game 🙂 .
This is how we Jailbreak iOS 10/10.1.1 using Mach_Portal+Yalu by Cydia Impactor. We might update this article for all other versions like iOS 10.2.1, iOS 10.1, iOS 10.3, iOS 10.4, iOS + whole devices so stay with us. If you have any queries feel free to shoot us in comments and Keep update with US for more updates.