Install Themes on iPhone/iPad Without Jailbreak: In today’s world no one want to stay behind from anyone in any field be it in the field of sports, studies or even technology. All of us wants to be all-rounder.
Well, in today’s era people believe in the superficial beauty more rather than in simplicity. It is not wholly wrong, after all what’s wrong in doing what makes you happy. Some people consider it wasting time but for others it’s an art.
All of us are addicted to smartphones now. You won’t find anyone without a smartphone in this world now. And also everyone wants to enable the best features for it, just like their home they also love to decorate their phone not just externally but internally also.
Who doesn’t love to get the best of the jailbreaking offers like installing all brand new themes to your iPhone just according to your own taste? Who loves the same thing forever, something’s a bit change is everything we need. Check out this Movies App: MovieBox for iOS 9.4/9.2.1 or iOS 9.2/9.1/9 or iOS 9.3/9.3.1/9.3.2/9.3.3+.
How to Install Themes on iPhone/iPad Without Jailbreak
But not all iPhone users have the privilege of this jailbreaking offers, some still use the iPhones which is not a jail breakable version. But there is no need to be sad about it because a brand new online tool let you install the themes on iPhone which doesn’t require any jailbreak.
Well this online tool won’t actually give a new fancy look to your already existing app icon but it will download a completely new set of icons for the apps which will act as a shortcut to the real app. By tapping on the installed new icons, it will directly launch the app you want to open. Get GBA4iOS for iOS 9.4, 9.3.3 or iOS 9.3.2/9.3.1/9.3, iOS 9.2.1/9.2/9.1 or iOS 9 iPhone/iPad without jailbreak or no cydia.
The most important thing is that it is completely reversible that means if in future you want to uninstall these new app icons then you can surely do it without any doubt. Now a days every iPhone users iPhone 4, iPhone 5, 5C, 5S, iPhone 6, 6 Plus, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7 and lot more iPad’s like iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Air, iPad Mini and lot more devices searching for these themes to make their device beautiful.
Steps to Install Themes on iPhone or iPad No Jailbreak
So let’s begin with the teaching you how to customise the look of your apps without jailbreaking.
- Launch safari on your iPhone/ iPad and then look for the website which offers the best themes. Most of the apple themes app apk’s are free but some other requires premium version in which you need to register only. You can download this tool or site form iskin.tooliphone.net
- Now look for the best theme out of all the options available and tab on it to open the main page of it.
- The homepage will consist of three sections i.e. lock screens, home screens and also applications icons. You can save the graphics or can also assign it your own image by simply tapping on it.
- Now tap on the application icon tab and tap on all of it one by one and assign images to it. You can also rename the app by some text or emoji.
- Once you are through with assigning images and renaming the app, you must scroll down and tap on the install icons tab and then wait for some time until the process is completed.
- Now you may be directed to the Install Profile page where on the very top-right side you will get an install tab which you must tap on and then enter your passcode. Now again tap on Install.
Now the new themes will be installed on iPhone/ iPad. And if you desire to remove themes from your device then you can go to settings, then general, then profile and then finally delete the theme profile installed.