Immortal Cydia Tweak for iOS 11: Jailbreak is something which every apple guy would like to hear as it allows you to enhance the features of your apple iPhone. Well, If you are iPhone fan and love jailbreaking your iPhone after every iOS update then my boy this article will be helping you a lot.
Jailbreak allows you to be your master of iPhone and break the limitations of it. Hence allows you to enhance your features of iPhone. Today we’re going to learn how to download and install immortal cydia tweak for iOS 11 which is in fashion these days. It’s basically an alternative to replace your old APPSYNC for iPhone as you know that APPSYNC is not released yet so many people have been searching out for its alternatives, also if you are well aware of extender its also not working for iOS 11.
Hence, sideloading can also break your iPhone but you need not to worry about anything because jailbreak is always there to help you. Previous version of Immortal Cydia was not so much adaptive for iOS 10 in iPhone but this time Cydia comes out with a nice change, it work pretty much cool in iOS 11 firmware.
So, what is Immortal for APPSYCNC?
Those who are having this question and not much aware of immortal for APPSYNC, her we provide all the answers to you.
There can be an issue that sideload apps will stop working if you reboot your device on a regular basis and then don’t install this. The worst could happen with you iPhone is that you’ll need to sideload your application again using cydia impactor.
This immortal tweak is just a temporary alternative for APPSYNC and not a full-fledged replacement. So, its own you if you want to release for APPSYNC iPhone version or you want to go with tweak.
If you ask me I suggest you go for this tweak as this will not affect your entire application so sometimes you have to compromise. Continuing to this tweak will be a great option if you are a jailbreak lover and does not like limitations.
How To Download And Install Immortal Cydia Tweak for iOS
Here is the link of the Debian package Download Here (official link).
- First you need the unzip you need to unzip the above package downloaded in your PC. You can do this with the help of winZip or winRar.
- Now navigate to the Library >> Mobile Substrate >> Dynamic Libraries.
- Now you need to transfer plist and dylib file to bootstrap/library/sbinject folder.
- Now Respring you iPhone, Ensure that you get the “Immortal is active” pop up on your home screen of your device. This indicates that it is installed on the apple device successfully.
Now if you don’t know how to install tweak first, then please read the content down below.
First of please check your device support whether it is supported or not for this installation update.
- Download the Zip file provided from the official link.
- Now you’ll be needing your device, firmware of software installing let say we are installing iOS 11.
- Cydia Impactor
- A PC running Windows, macOS, or linux.
- Basic knowledge of SSH, command line and development of tweak.
Installation: Immortal Cydia Tweak iOS 12/11.3 & iOS 11+ iPhone/iPad
- Open you Cydia Impactor. If you don’t have Cydia Impactor download it from here.
- Download the latest file of given above as official link. Now drag it in Cydia Impactor Tab and install it.
- Now enter you Apple ID and Password for the same.
- Once you see Cydia impactor in your device home screen. Now open your setting app, Navigate to general >> Profile ad device management.
- Verify the jailbreak application. You will find it under your Apple Id Email.
- When the app is verified, you can be able to proceed to further steps without getting any “Certificate error”.
- Now click on Jailbreak button and wait. Now Your device is in the Jailbreak mode.
- Now last step is you need to enable “Tweaks” toggle to ensure tweaks run properly on your device.
- This allows your device for theming and customization.
When installation is done, now it’s time to do development and testing:
This is the time when you test your device’s tweaks and theme. But before you do that keep below things in mind.
- Port 22 and 2222 is for SSH client.
- Sign your binaries with Idid2 or Jonathan Levin’s jtool.
- Files those are executable must have the necessary root entitlement before you run them.
- Springboard crashes will result in a respring to substr5ate safe mode.
- Now transfer themes to this location : /bootstrap/library/themes.
- Put Cydia tweaks to this location : /bootstrap/library/Sninject.
- Binaries/libraries must be stored to this location : bootstrap/usr/.
- You can also uninstall the above file installed with script : /bootstrap/unjailbreak.sh.
- Now reboot your device before you install beta2 over beta1 update.
- Manually transfer all the themes and tweak files. Make a copy of Lock backup or copy of tweaks and themes.
Now this above method is for those who don’t know how to install firmware in iPhone. Hope you enjoyed the article. Stay tuned.