Guys, you might have heard Super Mario Bros or Super Nintendo or PokeMan. These are the classic games which are played long back. Unfortunately, we are now unable to play them on our iOS devices like iPhone or iPad devices. Maybe, you are not playing them right now because of some reasons but you might not have lost the interest to play them on your iOS device 12 or 12.1. So, to bring back them onto your iPhone or iPad, we have emulators which allow us to play those retro games on your device. Let’s see, Which emulator enables them to play on iOS 12 or 12.1 version? How do we need to download and install those emulators on iOS 12/12.1?.
Retro games are played way back in 1980’s that means our fathers generations. Now you can’t see them in the Apple store because apple doesn’t allow us to play them on iOS devices. If Apple doesn’t allow you, can’t you play them on iPhone or iPad? The answer is a big ‘NO’. You can play all those retro games on your iOS 12/12.1 with downloading and installing some emulators.
Here I am bringing an emulator which allows you to play retro games on your iOS 12/12.1 devices. It is nothing but GBA4iOS emulator. This emulator brings your anxiety back guys. In this article, I am going to take you how to download and install the GBA4iOS emulator in ways on your iOS 12/12.1. You can choose one of them.
GBA4iOS on iOS 12 & iOS 12.1 Without Jailbreak
GBA4iOS emulator allows its users to download and install the retro games on our iOS devices. It has some good features. Those are listed below (Read them). So guys, why are you wasting your time, just follow the below installation methods and have great fun.
Features of the GBA4iOS emulator:
1) It allows us to use as many as cheat codes to overcome our gaming counterparts.
2) We can synchronize our data and can save files on cloud storage.
3) We can play games from both Game Boy Advance and Game Boy Color.
4) It supports multiplayer and allows to participate in online contests.
5) Provides good feedback.
Also check out if you have been facing any revoking issues with any third party apps: How to Stop Apps getting Revoked on iOS Device?.
Download and Install GBA4iOS Emulator on iOS Devices
Download and Install GBA4iOS iOS 12.1 & iOS 12+ iPhone/iPad
- Open the Safari browser on your iOS 12/12.1 devise.
- Then go to the “GBA4iOS Download on iOS 12.1 & iOS 12+” Devices link.
- Then click on the updated GBA4iOS 2.1. Next, you will get a popup that shows all the information about the emulator.
- Read them and scroll down, you will find ‘install’ option.
- Click on ‘install’ and you are asked for confirmation. Click ok.
- Next, you are prompted to the settings page.
- Go to General>Date and Time>Toggle off.
- Next, enter any random date but not the present date.
- It will take some time to install the emulator.
- Once the installation is completed, you will see GBA4iOS emulator on your iOS device.
GBA4iOS on iOS screen
- Now you can change Date and Time to the present date.
- Guys, now you need to make small changes to your device. Below I have mentioned them.
- Go to Settings>General>Profile and Devise management>Trust GBA4iOS.
- Once the above process is completed now you can use it at your best.
If you want to have an alternative method, I am providing you with another method. Unlike the previous method, in this method, you need to have a Computer which is running with either Windows or Mac OS. This all stuff can be done even without Jailbreak. Let’s see it in detail.
How to Download and Install GBA4iOS iOS 12.1 & iOS 12+ by using Cydia Impactor
First of all, as mentioned above, you need to have a computer and Cydia Impactor. If you don’t have Cydia Impactor, then download it.
- Download the GBA4iOS IPA file.
- Once Cydia Impactor is downloaded and installed on your computer, open it.
- Now connect your iOS 12.1, iOS 12 & iOS 11+ to the computer.
- It will detect your device and drag GBA4iOS IPA file into Cydia Impactor. Now you are asked to enter the Apple Developer ID.
- If you don’t want to use the original Apple Developer ID, create duplicate one and use it.
- Once the above method is finished, you will find the logo of GBA4iOS emulator on your iOS device.
- Open the emulator and search for your favorite retro games and download it.
- Now, you are free to play the retro games.
- How to Download and Install HiPStore on iOS12, iOS 12.1 & iOS 11+ iPhone/iPad.
- How to Play Nintendo 64 Games on iOS 12.1 & iOS 12+ Without Jailbreak.
These are the two methods which allow you to play retro games on your iOS device without Jailbreak. So guys, If you have any problem, just comment them in the comment section. We will clear them as soon as possible.