Fix for “http-win.cpp:158 Cydia Impactor”: We all hate it when our phone or computer screen displays a message that reads “error, ” but with so many applications and software installed on our phone and computers, we get to face this kind of a situation every once in a while.
Recently, a lot of Cydia Impactor users have been reporting and complaining about a new error that is being displayed on their screens. Some users have said that Cydia Impactor is displaying the “http-win.cpp:158.” Error whenever they try to install the Yalu jailbreak for iOS 10 – iOS 10.2 or any other IPA file. The exact message that’s being displayed to these users reads “http-win.cpp:158 Peer certificate cannot be authenticated with given CA certificates SSL certificate problem: self-signed the certificate in certificate chain”. The error can especially be frustrating for those of you whose Yalu jailbreak certificate has expired and want to renew it using Cydia Impactor software.
Cydia Impactor is a software that is used and loved by many people. This software allows you to download IPA files on your iOS devices and apk files on your Android devices. It’s a very helpful tool to have on your device. As for iOS devices, it lets you install unsigned apps on your iOS device that is not jailbroken.
Fix http-win.cpp:158 cydia impactor Error
Also check out: Pokemon Duel Apk for Android/iOS(iPhone/iPad) 2017. Another thing that has come to our notice is that most, if not all the users facing this problem are Windows users, so iOS users do not have to worry about this error at all.
If you want to fix this error on your Windows device, then you can take help of your iOS devices as you won’t have to face this error on it. If you do not own any iOS device, then continue reading further as we have solutions for you as well.
There are two methods by which you can solve this problem. Choose the one you think is more convenient for you. Let’s start with the first one. If you are facing any issue with your GBA4iOS then do fix it right away using this “GBA4iOS Could Not be Installed at This Time Error”.
Steps to Fix “[*Fix]”http-win.cpp:158 Peer Certificate Cannot be authenticated”[*Cydia Impactor]”
- Go to www.cydiaimpactor.com or download the latest version from here. The reason we say download is because a lot of you might have uninstalled the software due to frustration, but if you haven’t, well and good, you can update the software to the latest version, i.e., 0.9.39.
- After you have updated the software, you can open it and install IPA files without any error message being displayed on your screen.
Also, it is commendable that Saurik (the creator of this software) released an update this quick to fix this error. Although, the reason for the error “http-win.cpp:158” is yet to be found.
Now, let’s discuss the second method. The first method will work but just in case it doesn’t, you can always have a backup option.
Fix** “http-win.cpp:158” Cydia Impactor on Windows iOS(iPhone/iPad)
- Install a virtual machine on your device. You can search for it on the internet.
- After the virtual machine has been installed, download Cydia Impactor software on it.
- Now using this virtual machine, you will be able to install the IPA file you want on your device.
We hope we were able to help you fix the error “http-win.cpp:158” or “provision.cpp:158” (as it is otherwise known).