FilzaJailed on iOS: Are you afraid of jailbreaking your iPhone/ iPad to access system files/ folders etc ? We present you FilzaJailed that works without you having to jailbreak your iPhone/ iPad. FilzaJailed is an iOS app that is designed to give one a root access to the files on your device without having to jailbreak it. Jailbreaking often has a downside of voiding your warranty. With FilzaJailed, that is not the case because you are not going to jail break your device. You can access all entire folder structure and all the system files. FilzaJailed iOS app also allows you to add new files and expunge the existing ones. This means you can also install new apps using FilzaJailed app.
You need to be cautious while using this app, you might accidentally delete the system files and that might cause damage to the device. Use this app only when you are certain of what you need to do. Currently this app is compatible with iOS 11.1, iOS 12, iOS 11.1.1, & iOS 11.1.2 devices only.
If you are using firmwares other than the three mentioned above FilzaJailed app may not work. Watch this space for more updates on other versions. Also read: Immortal Cydia Tweak | Install Immortal for iOS to Install IPA Files Forever.
Following are Some Useful Features of FilzaJailed
- It gives you full fledge root access to the files and folders on the device including the ones that belong to the operating system(OS).
- Copy, Move/ Delete files on your device.
- Search Files and Folders on the device easily.
- Import and Export different file formats like .jpg, .png, .vod, .mp4, etc.
- Compress and Decompress different file formats like rar/tar/tar.gz/zip and 7z.
- As mentioned earlier, it does not void the warranty since we are not jailbreaking your device at any point of time during installation.
- This is a lightweight application and has no impact on the device performance.
- The user interface is designed such that it is easy to use for the end user.
- You can access hidden iTune tracks on the device and share it with others using any messaging tool such as WhatsApp. These files cannot be accessed and shared unless you have root access.
- You can access all your ringtone files and share it with others.
- Supports Cloud Storage like Dropbox, FTP, webDAV and iCloud Storage.
Where do I Get it this App ?
Currently the app is not available on App Store, you will have to click this link to download the app or you can choose to manually enter the link in your favourite browser to download the app. Follow the following instructions to install the app on your device. To install the app you need use the workaround called side-loading. For this purpose, you will need the FilzaJailed app to be downloaded first.
Installation of FilzaJailed on iOS 12, 11.3, 11.2 and iOS 11+(iPhone/ iPad)
- You need to have Internet connection, preferably 3G, 4G or Wi-Fi.
- Download the app from the link mentioned above
- Preferably download the iPA using Safari browser, since iPhone does not have a default file browser and you may find it difficult to locate the downloaded file
Steps to Install FilzaJailed IPA on iOS(iPhone/iPad) Without Jailbreak
- Once Safari downloads the file, the page will be reloaded and at the bottom of the page you can see the share button/ icon.
- Tap on the share icon
- On the next screen tap on “Add to Home Screen”, you may be prompted to add a name to this app, enter Filza and tap ok
- You will be prompted for a confirmation, whether to add the app to the home screen or not. Tap on Add
- Observe that the Filza app is now added to your home screen.
- Open the app now and go to the link to Download FilzaJailed IPA file and tap on the install button.
- This might ask you for some permissions, simply allow it. Drag and drop it to Cydia Impactor to start installation.
- Hit ‘Install’ one more time if you see the prompt again
- Wait for the app to be installed
- Go to Home Screen. You should see the Filza app icon.
- If it is still disabled or dimmed, wait for the installation to complete.
Post Installation Steps to “Fix* Filza App Could Not be Installed at This Time”
- We are not done yet, once the installation is complete try to launch the app from your home screen. If you see ‘Untrusted Enterprise Developer’ dialog/ error. Follow the below steps to get rid of this message
- Go to Settings >> General >> Profiles & Device Management >> Enterprise Apps.
- In this section you should see “Amssy Software”. This is nothing but the FilzaJailed app’s profile.
- Tap on “Amssy Software” and then hit the Trust button on the prompt.
- Return to your home screen, tap on the Filza app and you should be able to run the app smoothly, without landing into any issues.
Conclusion: Filza iOS App Download for iPhone/iPad Without Jailbreak
With FilzaJailed you wouldn’t have to often connect to your laptop/ mac for merely deleting/ moving/ renaming files etc, you can now do it from your phone. Do reach out to us in case of difficulty in installing app or if the ipa isn’t working. We are happy to serve you.