Stop Sideloaded iOS Apps from Getting Revoked AntiRevoke App (iOS 11/10+) : Side loading iOS apps is in great trend nowadays. You get popular apps, which are otherwise not available in Apple App Store, absolutely free and without any jailbreak. But with great benefits comes a downside too. Since you will be using your free Apple developer ID to get the application signed in to Apple; the certificate given lasts only for 7 days. So after 7 days the certificate gets revoked. Thereafter you are required to follow the entire process of side-loading once again.
Today we are bringing you an application that prevents your sideloaded apps from getting revoked even after the deadline has passed. The application is called “AntiRevoke VPN.” So read ahead to get to know the working and how to download and install AntiRevoke VPN for iOS 10 & iOS 11 (iPhone/iPad) Without Jailbreak.
What is AntiRevoke? How AntiRevoke Works? How is AntiRevoke Useful?
Brainchild of a very popular developer Joseph Shenton; this app works by preventing your device from accessing Apple Servers. Forbid Sideloaded iOS Apps from Getting Revoked | Block Apple Certificate Revoke with AntiRevoke App.
This way Apple is unable to revoke the certificates of your sideloaded apps and you can keep on enjoying them even if the certificate deadline has been crossed.
Please find the steps below to install and set up AntiRevoke VPN for iOS 10 & iOS 11 (iPhone/iPad) Without Jailbreak.
Steps to Install AntiRevoke Without Jailbreak | How to Set-Up Anti Revoke for iOS 11/10?
- First of all, from your Safari Browser, you are required to go to [http://antirevoke.us].
- Once the webpage gets loaded up you will see an option of ‘Install Profile’. Click on it.
- You will get to see a Consent Screen. Give your consent by simply hitting Next.
- Now you will see the normal process of installing a profile. Keep on hitting Install.
- Installation process will start and will get over within few minutes. Thereafter tap on Done.
- Now for setting up the app you are required to go to Settings-> VPN.
- You will find the tab of Anti Revoke here.
- Next to the tab you will find an information icon. Click on it and you will find an option of Connected on Demand. This option must be enabled in order for this application to work.
Also please remember that once you restart your iDevice the application will become non-functional. So to make it functional again all you are required to do is to lock/unlock your iDevice.
So folks this was the procedure to install and enable AntiRevoke VPN for iOS 10 & iOS 11 (iPhone/iPad) Without Jailbreak.
Also check the following posts:
- How to Sideload iOS Apps on Windows/Mac Without Xcode/Jailbreak[*Cydia Impactor].
- Jailbreak iOS 10.2.1 With Saigon IPA File and iOS 11 Saigon Jailbreak Update.
If you face any difficulties during the procedure or have any additional question to ask please feel free to put down your comments below.